Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Momminess


A couple of good articles today for moms.

First, goals for your homeschool for next year. Yes, I aim for these too.
3 Resolutions

What I Wish I Would Have Learned Before I Began Homeschooling – Part Three: Boundaries with Ourselves
Ouch

The Kingdom of Mom


"When you take the free will out of education,
that turns it into schooling."

-John Taylor Gatto 
Author, The Underground History of American Education
Two-Time State Teacher of the Year
*The World's Most Courageous Teacher*


My goals for the coming year (most I have already started to aim for):

  • Draw something everyday.
  • Play music everyday.
  • Continue simplifying school so we can better focus on the big stuff

If I get that much formed into a habit, I will be doing good. I am looking into picking up a nice drawing journal to carry in my purse to help with the drawing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment