Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What Are Life’s Most Important Questions?

Who am I?

Christian: A child of The King. A peculiar (special) people, a royal priest. (1 Peter 2:9)

Atheist: The result of billions of biological accidents.

Why am I here?

Christian: God knit me together in the secret places of my mother’s womb; I am a gift of God, a master piece of The Master Artist. (Psalm 139:13-16 NIV, Psalms 127:3)

Atheist: I am the result of a biological convergence of reproductive cells.

What is the purpose of life?

Christian: To worship God and love my neighbor. (Mark 12:30-32)

Atheist: To get as much money, as many toys, and have as much fun as I can before it is too late. To make a name for myself, making me as close to immortal as is possible.

What is the purpose of education?

Christian: To know God and His will for my life and this world. To prepare me fulfill God's call on my life.

Atheist: To enable me to earn as much money as possible.

What controls History?

Christian: Ultimately, God.

Atheist: Randomness and/or humanity.

What caused this world and all we see?

Christian: God.

Atheist: Randomness. It is all a big accident.

What is the future?

Christian: Heaven for believers, hell for the unsaved.

Atheist: human divinity and eventually total destruction.



Public schools, by law, can not teach children the Christian answers to these questions. By default then, they must teach the Secular Humanist view. 
Some extraordinary teachers can get around the legal prohibitions, but I am not willing to have my child taught Atheism the years of their education they are not under the extraordinary. 
Jesus said, “He who is not with Me, is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.” Luke 11:23  
Thus, because our “neutral” public schools can’t be with Christ, they must be against Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment